Yeah, So I just had pizza for the first time in a while.
And I was scammed.

The place is under new ownership. 2 months ago when you ordered a barbecue chicken pizza, you actually got chicken pieces on your pizza with BBQ sauce.

I ordered a BBQ chicken pizza again to find the chicken is actually chicken loaf.
You know? That processed stuff you find in deli's.
And to top it off, they have cheese that tastes like rubber.

Anyway, it's a pointless thread; But it has to be known to others.
fujck that man yoyu should complain
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
That's depressing. The same thing happened to a Mexican place by me. You'd think that a simple change of ownership wouldn't send the quality of the food to hell in a handbasket.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I know!
The worst part is the other place I go to is exactly the same.
this sucks
Moe, I understand your plight. And this thread, along with your user name and avatar makes me like you a lot.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Moe, I understand your plight. And this thread, along with your user name and avatar makes me like you a lot.

There was this girl who apparently knew me at the pizza hut around here. I don't recall having ever met me, but she told me over the phone that she knew me. Anyway, I made my order and she told me the price, which was around 35 dollars. And then I said, "Based on looks alone.. What kinda discount can I get?"

And I got my pizzas for 18 something. You should try that, Moe. It's awesome.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Moe.
You kidding? They'd charge me double if I tried that.

Do it, pussy. As a matter of fact, wherever you go.. Try it. Try to get free sodas based on looks alone.
Quote by vintage x metal

Haha, I might..
Hopefully there's a pedophile as the salesperson and it is a car I am trying to "purchase"
Quote by Moe.
Haha, I might..
Hopefully there's a pedophile as the salesperson and it is a car I am trying to "purchase"

It will work at least once in life. Especially if the person working is ugly. If she thinks she has a chance, you are about to be given a favor. Make her think you're willing to sleep with her. Then get the free stuff. Then sleep with her as a thank you.
Quote by vintage x metal

haha, but if she's ugly why would I sleep with her?
Could I at least get drunk first?
Quote by Moe.
haha, but if she's ugly why would I sleep with her?
Could I at least get drunk first?

As a thank you, you ungrateful bastard.

Sure, I don't see why not. You should be drunk before you try the, "Based on Looks Alone" method anyway. You might not have the bravery to do it unaided.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by soulflyV
Well, I know how I'm paying for dinner tonight then.

*looks at Soulfly's profile picture.*

I don't.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by soulflyV
Don't you understand?

I'm a goddam O. The fifteenth letter of the motherfucking alphabet. Women love me, men wanna be me.

The only thing that ticks me off is when they assume I'm a Q.

The Q would symbolize that you have a penis, though. Just being an O makes you seem like you're a vagina.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
The Q would symbolize that you have a penis, though. Just being an O makes you seem like you're a vagina.

The Q is actually an untamed O. When we become civilized and learn to function in society, then we have our tails removed. Luckily I was born into a civilized family, so I had the tail removal done at a young age.

And how could an O symbolize a vagi.....Oh I see it. No wonder my friends think I'm a pussy. I'm always getting fucked over by them.
That O does look like a Q. What a stupid symbol. Opeth should use the Letter People as their mascot instead.

Anyone else remember them?
Quote by vintage x metal

To be honest, that looks like a creepy sex doll. Just look at it, winking at you trying to put you in the mood. I bet that's aimed at children too.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
don't go there anymore..go to cici's pizza..its $5.91 for the buffet

..unless you don't have it where you live...? that would suck.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by soulflyV
You're on your own here buddy.

Muh fuggin' philistine.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by talia.
don't go there anymore..go to cici's pizza..its $5.91 for the buffet

..unless you don't have it where you live...? that would suck.

we don't have that.