well my english teacher is making the class act out Romeo and Juliet..
she picked me to be Romeo and she says i will be kissing this girl.
I am a VERY shy person and i dont like the girl she has as Juliet
kissing a girl im not attracted to in front of a class of immature people would be pretty near the top of a list of things i would never do

how can i get out of doing this?
im thinking about just not going whatever day it is but then ill look like a bitch
any advice??
Quote by mckraf
bang juliet in front of the class, that will make you less of a shy person and u get some poon out of it
Can't you just PRETEND to kiss her? You can't be made to kiss someone you don't want to. Take I kill Children's advice, talk to your teacher. You have rights dude.
Quote by myheadsempty
well my english teacher is making the class act out Romeo and Juliet..
she picked me to be Romeo and she says i will be kissing this girl.
I am a VERY shy person and i dont like the girl she has as Juliet
kissing a girl im not attracted to in front of a class of immature people would be pretty near the top of a list of things i would never do

how can i get out of doing this?
im thinking about just not going whatever day it is but then ill look like a bitch
any advice??

DUde man up and be mature, professional actors do it all the time, it means nothing...besides, most people on this website shouldn't be complaining about kissing women anyways.
i mean i dont think she can really do the kiss part because it's against school rules for any physical contact
but yeah ill try to talk to her
Quote by mckraf
bang juliet in front of the class, that will make you less of a shy person and u get some poon out of it
Try to convince the teacher there is a better chick for the role! win-win! but yeah, they cant force you.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
just close your eyes and pretend shes David Hasselhoff

That's what I did. Not really actually, but that's what I'd do. Not really, but you should.
Quote by Necromantix
Try to convince the teacher there is a better chick for the role! win-win! but yeah, they cant force you.

there are no good looking girls in that class
Quote by mckraf
I was Romeo in an actual, full production of Romeo And Juliet. The girl was hawt.

At first, I was thinking like you, "Oh, shi- ... I don't wanna have to kiss some chick I don't know in front of 200 - 300 people."
It was damn good fun though. Just go through with it. Cherish the experience.

And hope to god your girlfriend isn't in the front row of seating...
Quote by mckraf

lol im gonna sig that
Quote by mckraf
Is she hot?
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
just do it,

Live in the moment!
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
Quote by sincewhen??
Is she hot?

no lol
Quote by mckraf
Quote by myheadsempty
no lol

Do you have any shot at getting with a hot girl? Cause if you don't and she's your best bet at getting anything- go kiss her.
Quote by DanRev

Quote by James_Het_Rules
Throw up on her lol... epicac... lol

I change my answer to:

+1!
Quote by DanRev