Come on guys, who will admit they are a shameless poser from the glam era? Who bought themselves a double-neck for the sheer cheese it oozes? Who has flashing LED frets? Who saw the Galveston Triple Neck and thought "That will weigh a ton, its too over the top, but christ I must have it!!"

Come out of the poser closet, out and proud!
I must say I was tempted to buy an Epiphone EDS just for the sake of having a doubleneck
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by thepatient001
**** off you loser.

Ah an intellectual is on the forums today.
Quote by thepatient001
**** off you loser.

I want to be like you, when i grow up and get a life
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
Quote by Rapeel
Ah an intellectual is on the forums today.

what kinda stupid thread is this? "omg who was a glam era fanatic and felt the need to go out and buy a double neck?"

what about people who buy a double neck sg for the love of jimmy page and zeppelin or something? wtf who cares?
Quote by Trixxr
I want to be like you, when i grow up and get a life

Go back to the pit.

Did I do it right?
Quote by thepatient001
what kinda stupid thread is this? "omg who was a glam era fanatic and felt the need to go out and buy a double neck?"

what about people who buy a double neck sg for the love of jimmy page and zeppelin or something? wtf who cares?

zeppelin was pretty glam
Quote by Jakeatecake
zeppelin was pretty glam

yeah sure, how about you take that one up with the rest of ug
well...i want to get a double guitar like MAB style but i wasnt even alive in glam era so hah..

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
not many from the glam era on UG. the average age is around 16 i think haha. as for cheese....the guitarist from cheep trick has a 5-neck guitar. looks like it weighs 50 pounds hahaha
Quote by thepatient001
yeah sure, how about you take that one up with the rest of ug

Put bluntly, you're an idiot...

...yes, this man is not remotely glam

I'm unashamedly glam, all my guitars are ridiculously flash
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by plucky duck
not many from the glam era on UG. the average age is around 16 i think haha. as for cheese....the guitarist from cheep trick has a 5-neck guitar. looks like it weighs 50 pounds hahaha

yea ive seen that its just silly
lol
^ +1 (seagull)

Zep were glam young ones, I was there, I saw and was moved.
Quote by steven seagull
Yes, this man is not remotely glam

Put bluntly, you're an idiot.

I'm unashamedly glam, all my guitars are ridiculously flash

someone took a photo of him and stuck him in the middle of a cover for a biography. I dont even like zeppelin that much but my point is, is that theyre just classic rock. If any misconception was to come about them being 'glam' itd be because of their immense fame. This is glam rock or i.e. bull****:
Attachments:
posed_01.jpg
Quote by Rapeel
^ +1 (seagull)

Zep were glam young ones, I was there, I saw and was moved.

well why dont you make a thread of it and put in a poll or something. Itd go like this:
zeppelin: classic rock or glam?

if im proved wrong ill admit it and say im sorry but till then you can continue to suck your ****
Well maybe someone took a photo of Twisted Sister on their way to a drag party?

Zepp were glam in there own 1970's way, perhaps not a hair band from the 80's like TS but they were.
Quote by thepatient001
well why dont you make a thread of it and put in a poll or something. Itd go like this:

if im proved wrong ill admit it and say im sorry but till then you can continue to suck your ****

because we aren't all anally retentive kids with OCD who have an all-encompassing desire to categorize every single facet of music down to the nth degree?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by Rapeel
Well maybe someone took a photo of Twisted Sister on their way to a drag party?

Zepp were glam in there own 1970's way, perhaps not a hair band from the 80's like TS but they were.

no thats how they always dress as a matter of fact. Oh and im sure songs like achillies last stand and no quarter kashmir are glam rock, yeah! they scream glam yeah!

continue to suck your ****..
Quote by thepatient001

You fail to realise that in their hayday there were not classic rock. They are NOW classic rock. And if you feel the need to use profanity to cover you lack of an education, self-doubt and/or ignorance in every post is suggest you grow up a little.
Quote by thepatient001
no thats how they always dress as a matter of fact. Oh and im sure songs like achillies last stand and no quarter kashmir are glam rock, yeah! they scream glam yeah!

continue to suck your ****..

It was sarcasm...
Quote by Rapeel
You fail to realise that in their hayday there were not classic rock. They are NOW classic rock. And if you feel the need to use profanity to cover you lack of an education, self-doubt and/or ignorance in every post is suggest you grow up a little.

well wheres my poll? i dont see you backing up your statement
Quote by thepatient001
well wheres my poll? i dont see you backing up your statement

bored now...

*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by Rapeel
You don't see many things

ah good call, i see you roll out the hard hitting ones when you wanna make a point
glam isnt strictly religated to the late 70's through 80's. lil richard was glam, jerry lee lewis, so was Elvis. and debatablely the beatles and the who for streaches. and every country singer from 1958-1984 was required to wear sequins.

image and music go hand in hand
Quote by thepatient001
ah good call, i see you roll out the hard hitting ones when you wanna make a point

I feel no need to make a point to you, you wouldn't learn anyway.

*reported*
anyway im done here, i know im right so eh. funny i really would have liked a poll but whatever, maybe cos you know youd get proven wrong hmm? ahwell.
Quote by thepatient001

You just fail. Why? Because you double post. Only idiots double post.... That's why the EDIT button was invented
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
ummm where did this thread go?

im lost
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels