I used to play this game. I think it was browser based and what you did was choose a city to start your business in and build stuff like hot dog stands, hotels and other stuff to make money. You could also do stuff to your rivals businesses like cherry bomb them and spray paint them etc. I think the name might have started with T but I'm not sure. I really can't remember and it's really bugging me so I've decided to ask the pit (I've already searched in Google a bit but can't find it) so I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm on about or has better googling skills than me and can give me a link if the game's still going

Thanks
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
only thing i could think of is lemonade stand (browswer based) or sim city/sim tower (not browser based though....)

how long ago did you play this game?
Quote by Blackvelvet

That could be the single most logical, helpful response ive ever gotten from UG.
Thank you very much.

Quote by Nor'Easterbass
wow. i don't give these out much, but...an e-cookie to GruntFuttock for being an EPIC good friend and a genius beside. bravo.
Netropolis, used to play that at school, was quite amusing for a while lol...
I think it's got a sequel

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by scummy
Netropolis, used to play that at school, was quite amusing for a while lol...

w00t that's it, thanks a lot. I used to play it a few years ago and got really into it until I managed to move up to a new city and couldn't get started again because people kept taking over any businesses I tried to start I felt like playing it because just now I've got a **** computer and I've been looking for some "simpler" games to play.

EDIT: Hey Zero-Hartman, I'm from Scotland and recently moved to Adelaide, where in Adelaide you going to?
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Last edited by Callum89 at Mar 2, 2008,
Wow... Just started playing this game again. It's a little dated and nearly half the people are gone but it's still a fun game to play online in your free time. Now it's Netropolis 2.