I have recently gotten into Botch and they are a great band. I did a search on them and found nothing, so here is a thread.

My favourite albums are An Anthology of Dead Ends and We Are The Romans, although American Nervoso isn't bad either (can't say much about Unifying Themes Redux).

What does everyone else think of them?
Quote by Internal Chaos
I have recently gotten into Botch and they are a great band. I did a search on them and found nothing, so here is a thread.

My favourite albums are An Anthology of Dead Ends and We Are The Romans, although American Nervoso isn't bad either (can't say much about Unifying Themes Redux).

What does everyone else think of them?

oh?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612141&highlight=Botch
hardrock1315, You should check out An Anthology of Dead Ends. Its an amazingly good album, some of their best work in my opinion.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by tomohawkjoe
hardrock1315, You should check out An Anthology of Dead Ends. Its an amazingly good album, some of their best work in my opinion.

I definitely will when I get a chance. I need to buy/order it because soulseek decided to stop working on my computer.
Quote by aggiefan33
I'll up it for you if you want.

I'm a big fan of Framce and C Thomas Howell as the Soul Man

That would be awesome if you could do that for me. Thanks.
Quote by aggiefan33
PM'd.

Thanks, you're awesome, man. If you want anything PM me to see if I have it, I have loads of obscure ****.
Transitions From Persona To Object is ****ing great. That whole album is masterful.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
cough*doesanyonestilllistentoconverge*cough

and to hardrock, whatever you think i might like, hook me up!
Quote by aggiefan33
cough*doesanyonestilllistentoconverge*cough

and to hardrock, whatever you think i might like, hook me up!

converge is still active btw
It's all about feel
Who cares if they're dead? There's plenty of great bands of all genres that have been dead for years and years and years and still get talked about constantly.

Botch are a great band, whether they still play or not is completely irrelevant.
someone link me up for anthology please
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
lulz
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
^
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.

thats awesome
without fun
hope you had a good time
yeah, botch never had the success of norma jean, but i agree that o'god the aftermath sounded suspiciously like botch. better than sound like a good band than sound like sh*t though
It's all about feel
That's because they hired the same producer.
Quote by HuckIt
that google is the coolest thing i've ever seen.

Afghamistam is one of the greatest songs ever written, and anthology is incredible
Quote by 875875511
that google is the coolest thing i've ever seen.

Afghamistam is one of the greatest songs ever written, and anthology is incredible

Is that the clean song? There's a clean song on that cd called either Japam or Afghamistam and it's incredible!

I love We Are the Romans but I can only listen to them in short doses.
Quote by SealCubMassacre
Is that the clean song? There's a clean song on that cd called either Japam or Afghamistam and it's incredible!

I love We Are the Romans but I can only listen to them in short doses.

Its Afghamistam
without fun
hope you had a good time