Well, I've seen a few video's of this certain thing. It's like a little square box that you hold over the pickups of a guitar and it creates a really cool and original sound, sort of like a violin-ish sound. I don't know how else to describe it.

Can anybody tell me what this is?

eBow, uses electromagnetic fields to create that sound (lets the strings vibrate forever)
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...