I use a FR right, ive just noticed that my second highest string sits .5 of a mm lower than the other strings. It buzzes worse than the other strings too, how can I fix this? The FR is brand new so I dont see why there should be this problem.
i had a problem with buzzing on my b string as well the other day, and i knew it wasnt a fret buzz, it turned out that because i didnt have the trem bar in, the little round bit that you put the bar in was rattling,, so you either have to tighten that or put he bar in, if that doesnt work for you its probably fret buzz or the string isnt on the bridge or nut properly.
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
No the trem arm thing is fine, not sure why the saddle on the b string is lower than the others
have you tried the FR setup thread? (i'm not sure of the answer, to be honest)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?