Poll: Which cab?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which cab?
Behringer BG412H
2 15%
Harley Benton G412A Vintage
11 85%
Voters: 13.
Hi, Just got a Marshall DSL 100. I am now totally broke and have no chance to save up to a 1960 cab this year. So temporarily i want a cheap 412 under 350 Eur.

Here are my two options:

Behringer BG412H
This cabinet has kinda haunted me. I have read many reviews claiming that this is a very good cabinet. I have seen bands playing front of near 1000 people with behringer walls. I've seen people putting Mesa and Diezel heads on top of this one. The only recurring complain is the castors. Should i buy this cab?

Harley Benton G412A Vintage

This cabinet is loaded with four celestion Vintage 30's. This is what draws me to this cab. There are almost no reviews availible, but there are other reviews for v30 loaded cabs. All say that the speakers are good. But i wonder if the overall quality of the cab is good.

Ug dudes, which one?
Havn't tried the behringer, but the HB build quality is meant to be pretty poor.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Harley Benton- idk who says the build wuality is crap but my friend has it and it seems pretty decent.
Behringer is just generally terrible quality.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Yeah. I can do things myself to optimize the HB cab.
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Quote by Ghold125
why not just get a good quality 2x12, instead of a ****ty 4x12

+1
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Get the Benton.

If the build quality turns out a bit pants, you can always glue in a few supports internally.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
I can optimize the cab a bit after getting it.
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Quote by MrCarrot
Get the Benton.

If the build quality turns out a bit pants, you can always glue in a few supports internally.

+1, reinforce the cab when you get it (if it looks like it may fall apart)
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Get a 2x12 or even a 1x12.. Or make your own.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II