Anyone else notice the similarity between Soldier's Poem by Muse and Why Do Fools Fall in Love by Elvis?
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Expendable Youth and Skeletons Of Society sound kinda similar. Both by Slayer off Seasons In The Abyss.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Meh, its inevitable in music.

Both cool songs though.

+1

I think everybody who plays guitar has came up with something at some point thinking it sounds great only to find out someone else has already used it.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Not another one of these threads.....

What about Vertigo by U2 and Get Free by The Vines....it's the exact same riff/chord progression.

And the Vines song was quite a big hit a good few years before the U2 song
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by guitar12
Has anyone noticed how all of the KSE intros sound so similar.

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝

NO, NO THEY DON'T.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
The intros to Achilles Heel and Over The Hills And Far Away, both by Led Zeppelin are pretty similar too. sometimes i don't know which I'm listening to until a couple of seconds in

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
Quote by darkvalentine
The intros to Achilles Heel and Over The Hills And Far Away, both by Led Zeppelin are pretty similar too. sometimes i don't know which I'm listening to until a couple of seconds in

Achilles heel?
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
The intros to Home by DT and 46 & Two by Tool are very similar.
I'll be your number one with a bullet.
Quote by darkvalentine

What? I have all the Zeppelin studio albums and I don't have a song called Achilles Heel. You sure you don't have something mislabeled?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Oh crap. yea. i haven't listened to it in a while and i just did a gym report. lol. my bad, i meant Achilles Last Stand.

Quote by darkvalentine
Oh crap. yea. i haven't listened to it in a while and i just did a gym report. lol. my bad, i meant Achilles Last Stand.

You can't tell the difference between Over The Hills And Far Away and Achilles Last Stand? To me they sound completely different. One has an acoustic guitar come in right away, the other has an electric fade in. How can't you tell?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Me Love by Sean Kingston sounds suspiciously a lot like D'Yer Mak'r (or however it's spelt) by Led Zeppelin.
i'm not saying they are exactly the same. i'm saying it sounds like they are playing the same thing, just using different instruments or effects or whatever. Also Hells Bells by AC/DC and For Whom The Bells Toll by Metallica, because they both start with bells.

The only thing they shared is that they were both clean passages. They didn't sound all that similar.
i dunno. i hear some similarity.

Dani California by RHCP is almost a rip-off of Tom Petty's "Mary Jane's Last Dance"

^that's cause that strativarius song sonunds like dragon force... and every dragon force song is EXACTLY THE SAME!!!
Quote by darkvalentine
Dani California by RHCP is almost a rip-off of Tom Petty's "Mary Jane's Last Dance"

Yeah... uh... I can think of like 5 RHCP songs that blend in perfectly together.

They sound.... almost exactly the same.

I still like 'em though.
Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest totally rips off the riff from Testament - Into The Pit.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.