hi UG i'm 13. I need new gear but i have no money and no job.
I have no idea of wat kinda jobs i should be trying to find, any ideas?
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
There's always the good old fashioned paper route, or delivering medicines for your local chemist/drugstore. At 13 I was babysitting (that tends to be more of a girl thing I guess) and helping out with my mum's catering company (which only works if your mum has a catering company, of course). You could also try doing odd jobs for your neighbours, like mowing their lawns and stuff. I don't really know of any other jobs you can do at 13...most places aren't keen to hire people that young.
There's always these threads.

13 year old lookign for a job etc.

The answers from the pit are always the same:

Sell drugs/semen/your body

>.>
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by melbournian
There's always the good old fashioned paper route, or delivering medicines for your local chemist/drugstore. At 13 I was babysitting (that tends to be more of a girl thing I guess) and helping out with my mum's catering company (which only works if your mum has a catering company, of course). You could also try doing odd jobs for your neighbours, like mowing their lawns and stuff. I don't really know of any other jobs you can do at 13...most places aren't keen to hire people that young.

the problem is that i live in china, and most ppl (pharmacies, newspaper companys) deliver stuff themselves. do u think i can go tutor these kids in my neighborhood (like help with hw and stuff lol)?
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by musicfreak003
the problem is that i live in china, and most ppl (pharmacies, newspaper companys) deliver stuff themselves. do u think i can go tutor these kids in my neighborhood (like help with hw and stuff lol)?

Yeah, it's worth giving it a try. Of course it helps if you've got the smarts to start with....but if you do, go for it!
you could hire your self out to fat chicks for 50 bucks a peice
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Get a paper round like me, £18 a week for doing half an hour in a morning every day except Sunday isn't bad
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by musicfreak003

that sounds like the best idea IMO. you can't legally employ a 13 year old in a part-time job, so otheran than paper rounds, which you say aren't really possible, i think the best thing would be to help out neighbours and friends etc some suggestions for good money are mowing lawns, washing cars, babysitting, helping with homework like you said i think it's pretty unlikely you get much else i;m afraid.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
You live in China??
Hi-five!

Yea. I don't know of anyone that would be looking for a 13-year-old for a real job. Just get a paper route or something.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.