The Gibson LES PAUL AXCESS 6-String Electric Guitar, Floyd Rose Tremolo. A beautifully responsive instrument, rich tone and exquisite, graceful design.

The Gibson LES PAUL AXCESS is a recreation of an iconic instrument. Gibson has heard the cry from its loyal customers and, in an effort to satisfy their desires, has created the Les Paul Axcess model. With such appointments as the Floyd Rose tremolo tailpiece to the ergonomic neck/body design, once you have felt the excitement of this beautifully responsive instrument, heard its rich tone and seen its exquisite, graceful design, you will know the affection that the players feel for their Gibson guitars - an affection that transcends time, style and musical trends.
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
google might have more
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
google might have more

But this is a Guitar website we might know more.
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
^yea that was what i was thinking.

i've already seen that thing that forwhomthebelltolls posted

i'm wondering if anybody has any knowledge of price, specs, etc.
It's about time Gibson got their finger out and designed a Les Paul with decent higher fret access, might just be me but I can't work past 15/17th frets on an LP.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
It's about time Gibson got their finger out and designed a Les Paul with decent higher fret access, might just be me but I can't work past 15/17th frets on an LP.

*cough* Les paul double cut*cough*
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
I came here to find out more about this thing. I gotta get over to GC and try this bitch out. They probably don't have it, but they probably won't sell any because of the price for God's Sake
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man

I think its a very small minority of you.
I played one yesterday... Sex in my hands. A really nice Gibson, I was really shocked. Not for 3500 tho. Stayed in tune no matter how much I ****ed with the floyd. Played through a Dual recto. Very nice pickups.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
Pfft gibson+floyd=heresy.

You could get a much better guitar that can use the floyd well for like, 1/5 of the price. Or you could get an epiphone, get new pickups, buy a floyd, and even have them professionally installed for cheaper.
It seems cool, but I can't afford one, and I never use my whammy.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.