One of my favorite movies, after seeing it. By far the best "musical".

What does everyone else think about it? Its song "Falling Slowly" won an Oscar
My God, it's full of stars!
Yep amazing movie. A fave of mine too! Hansard is legendary! Love The Frames!
And I get to play "Falling Slowly" at my Graduation Mass
Last edited by rcazzy at Mar 2, 2008,
Have not seen it but shall watch based upon your recommendation.
i don't watch many movies of any genre. Most leave me with a "what a waste of time" feeling.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Have not seen it but shall watch based upon your recommendation.
i don't watch many movies of any genre. Most leave me with a "what a waste of time" feeling.

It doesn't really have a genre. I said it's a "musical" because it is a movie that has music written just for it in it. However, to call it a musical is idiotic, as there are no scenes full of dancing, singing retards.

It's definitely worth your time, man.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
It doesn't really have a genre. I said it's a "musical" because it is a movie that has music written just for it in it. However, to call it a musical is idiotic, as there are no scenes full of dancing, singing retards.

It's definitely worth your time, man.

I will definately watch it. Look forward to it actually. It's just that very few movies connect with me if you know what I'm saying. My wife drags me to the movies about once a month and it is usually a painful experience for me but wtf she enjoys it. The last movie I saw that I truly enjoyed and actually saw it twice (that is unheard of for me) was "Second Hand Lions". SO I approach most film with a feeling of dread and trepidation. However I do take your recommendation highly. So I will make a point to watch it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.