Page 1 of 4
OK so heres the story: I got caught smoking a couple days ago and got ground. In the middle of this I told my mom and my step dad that I didn't want to go to church. So now here I am they took my phone, my car, told me I couldn't go to my interview, shut the power and also took all the house phones so I couldn't call my dad and then went to church. Now this is all because I said I didn't want to be a jehovah witness. Crazy huh?
Just needed to vent.
(They think I'm too stupid to turn the power on, and I just hooked up an old phone we had.)
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
I wouldn't want to be a Jehovah's Witness either. I'm Christian.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
I wouldn't want to be a Jehovah's Witness either. I'm Christian.

At this point I'm tired of any religion. Christian or otherwise.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
I can't say I blame you
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
that sounds like my parents bc im failing Algebra II bc my teacher dosnt know how to teach anything. All my parents do is like take my guitar and xbox out of my room until im done with homework or until i bitch to a certain extent
Go expose some Jehovahs Witnesses for CP.

Its what my mum did.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
i'm with you man
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Wow dude all of that? I feel bad for you
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
I was like "church isn't too bad" until I saw Jehovah's Witness.

I'm there with ya, I wouldn't have gone either.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
If I were you I would make sure I re-disabled the power and hid the phone before my parents came back
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
unlucky man!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

^+1

But you should never have beliefs forced on to you.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by M0ly
If I were you I would make sure I re-disabled the power and hid the phone before my parents came back

I hid the phone. But they can piss off about the power. She told me to clean my room. How do they expect me to wash my clothes?

Quote by blue_strat
That's oppression. Don't be there when they get back.

I would except its like 10 miles to the nearest town and I don't have my car keys.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Hmm, call your dad, go to his house, write a song about their bitchiness and make millions of dollars off it just to spite them.
Quote by mrwaffles
Hmm, call your dad, go to his house, write a song about their bitchiness and make millions of dollars off it just to spite them.

Dude I wish I could go to my dads house but I live in Indiana and he lives in Arizona. Ya my mom said she was gonna take my guitars if I don't clean my room. I told her I bought all of them so she can fu.ck off
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
No offense, but I would not want to be a Jehovah's Witness. I mean, I'm not a member of any religion, but Jehovah's Witness always seem so depressing. No holidays, or birthdays. That must suck.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by blue_strat
Okay, try waiting until tomorrow, when you get your stuff back, then leave.

If I can find my keys I'm leaving today.

Quote by mrwaffles
Hmm...Go to a friend's house?

What friends? I'm pretty much not even allowed to know anyone outside of their church.

Quote by nosushi4you
No offense, but I would not want to be a Jehovah's Witness. I mean, I'm not a member of any religion, but Jehovah's Witness always seem so depressing. No holidays, or birthdays. That must suck.

Yea it does. I can't even hang out with my friends cuz my parents think that whenever I go out I'm snorting crack and fu.cking chicks.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
IF I do leave I'm deffinatly taking my ****.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Quote by punkrocker10115

Yea it does. I can't even hang out with my friends cuz my parents think that whenever I go out I'm snorting crack and fu.cking chicks.

wait... you wouldn't be?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Just a tad harsh isn't it.

I say go live with your Dad, your current family situation sound slike a bitch.

Sounds pretty bad.

End of line.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Whats a Jehovah's Witness?
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
Quote by MetallicaMan1
Whats a Jehovah's Witness?

They are the wierd ones who think there is just a certain amount of places in heven. I wonder what happens if all the places are full and there is someone who is a really good person. Would it be like "too bad, bot take a number" or would God kick out the person in heaven who was least good.....

Wouldn't you parents breaking the law trying to force their religion on you? Isn't there a right to choose your own religion. And the UN has a convention saying a child has the right to choose their own religion. but at the same time they have one saying that parents have the right to raise their children in their own religion.
I'd have left already.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Religion thread
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Quote by Dudley11
But really what were you smoking? Just cigarettes?

Just cigarettes.

Seriously I should have made a bunch of copies. I feel stupid I put it off so when I needed them there not there.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Go 2 your dad's house.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Kill them, and become a Satanist.

+infinity
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

So I was upstairs putting my clothes in the dryer and guess what? Spare key was sitting right in the bottom of the washer. gonna get my **** packed tomorrow after school when my parents are gone and ****ing hit the road.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Jehova's Witness is a cult, seriously. you look up the definition of a cult, and then look at jehova's witness, and it fits in every single way. good for you for getting out of it.

your parent's behavior is because they've been brainwashed by the cult.

steal the car, drive to a friend's house, hide the car, and stay there.

seriously, Jehova's witness is scary sh!t.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Page 1 of 4