People say that JerryC was the guy that composed the song, however this maybe true. But I think he took the idea from someone else, I might be able to prove it if some can provide me the date that JerryC composed the song.
I meant the guitar version of the song. Anyone got the date?
video was posted on youtube march 10th 2006. dunno if thats when he wrote it tho
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
What am thinking is that the idea of the song wasnt entirely JerryC's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7g2jRPM88E

If you go to 1:22, you can hear the piece clearly, ok its not the entire piece but you get the picture. This concert was filmed around 2001 ish. Another thing is that guy in the video is the Lead guitarist of the band GLAY and in Jerry's bio it stats GLAY as one of his fav bands.

Am not taking anything away from JerryC, I just think the idea was a joint venture
Last edited by TERU at Mar 2, 2008,
who cares!! neither of them wrote the original piece & it's not the first time a guitarist arranges a classical piece

****ing christ
fact still remains, everybody who has covered it on youtube has used Jerry's rendition
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
He did compose that version of the song, and was the first to record it. Remember, the first to record is the first one to own.

Ever hear of a patent?
Quote by Zycho
Ever hear of a patent?

Patents are for inventions, not music, and on top of that, if you patent it first, your government recognizes you as the inventor.
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
Patents are for inventions, not music, and on top of that, if you patent it first, your government recognizes you as the inventor.
Well, we'll see what the HarryFox Agency has to say about that. I worked for them for like 2months. They're nazis.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination