i have iceman ic200 with an amp microcube. if i want to play soad, what kind of an amp should i get? will i upgrade it to MG50dfx??
No the MG would TOTALLY clash with your guitar, like omg.

Seriously, don't get it. Look around these forums, and I'm sure you'll find something you like.
Real men don't need sigs.
Budget? Any other styles other than SOAD?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
that guitar is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice

EDIT: whats wrong with marshall ?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Hoodoo Child

Apart from the fact they exploit beginner guitarists by selling MG's at anything higher than 30 watts, nothing, they're quite good.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Hoodoo Child

nothing. It's just the MG-series that totally sucks.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
you would need to be a bit more specific in regards to what sort of sound you're looking for... and in my personal opinion, your amp isnt what makes your sound, if you have a decent enough amp (brand/model is mostly a personal preference) and you know or can learn how to tweak your tone to get different sounds, then that should be all you need.

personally i prefer line 6 as they are built for emulating sounds so you have a lot to choose from and its really easy to customise your sound. They are especially good for beginners or intermediate players like myself (i have been playing for 7 years but still wouldnt consider myself as advanced lol) but if you want a more professional sound then you really need to invest in something a bit more expensive, e.g. a Mesa Boogie, which would set you back no less than £800 for even the smallest model at (i think) 30 watts.

hope this is helpful to you in some way, and not just a bunch of useless info
Quote by jambi_mantra
Apart from the fact they exploit beginner guitarists by selling MG's at anything higher than 30 watts, nothing, they're quite good.

fair enough..
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.