Firstly : If you think im a noob for playing guitar hero occasionally then gtfo now.

Okay Now Thats Over, I Used the search bar, nothing. as per.

what i am going to try and do is basically make my own guitar hero, custom charts so on, a clear exapmle would be this guy who made a strictly metallica one : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ53G4X6vK8

all i would like to know is, has anybody here on ug done this? i heard its quite a popular thing to do

& do you need a modded ps2 or is a normal ps2 fine
if modded, how would i go about buying a modded ps2?

anybody who can answer any questions above is greatly loved!

Thanks
You need a modded PS2 and if you already have one and are handy with a sodering iron look up one of the many internet tutorials on how to do it and buy a modchip but if not I think there are sites where you mail them your PS2 and they'll mod it for you or if you don't own a PS2 i think you can buy pre-modded ones
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Edit -
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Sep 26, 2008,
Quote by Carl6661
Guitar Hero...

You my friend, are an insult to UG.
calm down, its just some game some guys find entertaining
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
Quote by lemon
You need a modded PS2 and if you already have one and are handy with a sodering iron look up one of the many internet tutorials on how to do it and buy a modchip but if not I think there are sites where you mail them your PS2 and they'll mod it for you or if you don't own a PS2 i think you can buy pre-modded ones

Thanks for the help bud!

any ideas on a good website i can buy them off?
im thinking ebay?
Quote by lemon
He's got you there

He did get me quite good actually. I'll admit that.

*Runs away to listen to A7x*
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Says UG's A7X fanatic..
ohh shoot u got told dude
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Thanks for the help bud!

any ideas on a good website i can buy them off?
im thinking ebay?

use swap magic its 5000x easier and doesn't require any mods also it wont void your warranty

www.swapmagic3.com
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Vandals572
use swap magic its 5000x easier and doesn't require any mods also it wont void your warranty

www.swapmagic3.com

so with this swapmajic disc i would be able to play any ps2 game ? including custom made discs