Can anyone fill me in on what The Pear is that everyones talking about and why they want it back? Im new here and im ignorant so, could anyone help me?
type in LOL WUT in google and press images. The mods banned it from the forums because it was overused. personally i dont htink the mods should ban anyone unless their trolling.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
just type in "lolwut" and then ".com" and you'll find it.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
After a mod at some WOW forums pretended to be a troll all the members replied with a picture of a pear with a mouth that said "LOL WUT" at the bottom of the picture.

This did not originate at /b/ like most people think.
There was a period of time when the first response to 90% of threads was a picture of the LOL WUT pear.

I'd like it to be unbanned but with freedom comes responsibility and the pit doesn't do well with responsibility.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I also think the Mods shouldnt ban people or warn them because their opinon differs from theirs, ive sen this a lot. Would that count as abusing their power??? it should.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Draken
because it's moronic and only morons want it unbanned.

High-fives are in order and will be administered accordingly.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?