to take my girlfriend this summer.
My ideas:
A weekend in Belgium, Antwerp (because it's quite cheap to get there)
Slovenia,Bled (because I'm half Slovenian and she wants to go,though she may not be able to make it)
Download festival (I doubt either of us can afford it though)

If anyone can make anymore suggestions It'd be appreciated, anything will probably be considered

Tim
take her somewhere nice in England go to london or something, doesnt take long to find a cheapish place to stay and theres lots to do... what iv done before to treat my gf is take her to a gig far away from where you live but make a weekend of it and stay in a travel lodge or something. There not skanky and gives ya lots of freedom
take her to the bedroom....
Les Paul Standard w/ Fernandes Sustainer System, and an EMG 81 bridge pickup, VOX AC100 head and Marshall1960 cab with celestion greenbacks, Crybaby wah, and a Zakk Wylde Overdrive. Sounds like God.
ah she lives in London though and I'm bored of the place because I used to live there.
Take that bitch to the kitchen.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Watch out for the tide!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Take that bitch to the kitchen.

Beat me to it
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Funky Town? Or the tent, that sounds good.
Main Gear:
guitars;
Gibson LPJ
Squire CLASSIC VIBE Stratocaster 60's
PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone Sheraton II

amps;
Bugera 1990, 6260
Egnater Tweaker
She's hot but she can't afford to pay for download
I can't afford to pay for 3 quarters of hers and all of mine
Pleasure town.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Antwerp is really nice. Berlin is really cool too, but I don't know how expensive it is to get there.
[Light]
psh, i'm in Scotland, spend FAR too much time up here, all my relatives (half Scottish) thanks for the suggestion though
Barcelona. Oh yeah!
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Take her to a beach

Bring a bottle of wine

Sing Hey There Delilah while the sun sets

Tent with one (1) sleeping bag

Dont forget a lifestyles, I doubt you need a magnum
Don't forget to walk along the shore, holding hands, with your pants rolled up right before singing Hey There Delilah.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I live in Antwerp and think it's a great city to visit

There is a nice shopping street here (it's wide, not one of those narrow shopping streets which greatly adds to the feel of the city). That'll score you points with her for sure.

There are also historic places to visit and lot's bars and places where you can go have a drink or eat something while having a great view on ancient surroundings

I'd say come on over
NEW! Never before seen on UG!
<< This sig space is for hire! >>
Call now and get a 10% discount!
First callers also get a plastic fork*!

*While supplies last.
Well guys I think Antwerp it is going to be
If anyone knows of anywhere fairly low cost to stay there (but not tacky) it would be greatly appreciated.
Here's what you do for a romantic evening...

1. tie cinderblocks to your ankles
2. go for swim
3. Blub blub.
4. My problem is solved

Go to Belgium, it's new for both, and since you said it's not expensive, you can both make it, and still have a good time.