It'll be really loud. Too loud for apartments. If you really get a Laney, get the 15.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
+1 to the 15 watt suggestion. To be honest, that might even be too loud....
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Well my VC30 is ridiculously loud for home use if i turn the volume any higher than about 2... but i don't know how loud the LC30 is by comparison, but i'd imagine its about the same volume.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by stratman_13
+1 to the 15 watt suggestion. To be honest, that might even be too loud....

Most likely. I'd say get something like a Vox AD15VT or something. It will sound loads better at lower volumes anyways.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Most likely. I'd say get something like a Vox AD15VT or something. It will sound loads better at lower volumes anyways.

But that tone would be totally worth pissing off a few neighbors, right?

Man, I love living in the country...
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
i have the LC30II on 1 at home. it doesnt get the "cranked" sound but i live with it. if i had the money i'd get an LC15 to practice with, so go for the 15 if you're purely bedroom practicing
I'm getting a VC30 for gigging and practice because I want the clean headroom that the 30 can give. I'll either get an attentuator or stay on low low volume and use pedals at home.

Until I get a Micro-Cube or something similar
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
i have an LC-15
love it...it's the only amp i've kept since i bought it
it's good enough for bedroom stuff, could probably even go with a blues/swing drummer without getting drowned
LC15s great, tiny amp, great for dragging around, loud enough to jam, but sounds good on low volumes too, lots of gain, sparkly cleans. Good investment.