Absolutely top-notch quality. How/on what did you record it?

I agree that it's repetative, but it's not the type of song that's worsened by that.

I ****ing love it, to be honest. That bassline is brilliant.

it reminds me of the kind of song that would play during a bank job on a film or something, in like oceans twelve or something.

Probably one of my favourite pieces of music that I've heard on UG. I'll listen to your other stuff now and probably leave comments. Maybe get to my other songs on the profile if you have some time?

Great stuff.
i really liked it. it had a real nice bassline through it and i liked all the elements it had in it. a lot different then a lot of what's on ug, in a good way. keep up the good work
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis
that piano part is awsome! i like the bass line alot. the drums were very groovy. i bobbed my head along the whole time. i thought the brass with delay was a really nice touch. this does have rather a spy sound to it. the piano is amazing. the vocals were awsome! hehe. the color of black coolaid. this was extremely jazzy.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=798906
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by skagitup
Absolutely top-notch quality. How/on what did you record it?

I agree that it's repetative, but it's not the type of song that's worsened by that.

I ****ing love it, to be honest. That bassline is brilliant.

it reminds me of the kind of song that would play during a bank job on a film or something, in like oceans twelve or something.

Probably one of my favourite pieces of music that I've heard on UG. I'll listen to your other stuff now and probably leave comments. Maybe get to my other songs on the profile if you have some time?

Great stuff.
The horn parts and that beginning pre-intro bit are sampled, while the drums are from a funk breakbeat, chopped up, and rearranged, and the rest is from multi-sampled instruments (basically taking one sound- a bass or a vibraphone- and spreading it across an entire keyboard's range) Thanks for the crits too!