I own a Laney VH100R tube amp head that won't turn on! I've had it for 2 months and it died last night when I turned it off to switch guitars... and I couldn't turn it on again!

I've checked that the wall socket and power lead work because they're powering my pedalboard + practice amp fine!

Help please
Power tubes blew out maybe?
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Quote by GeoffreySmis
blown fuse

Sounds like the cause.
If it's not the fuse that's easily accessible via the back of the amp, then be sure to check the internal fuses as well.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by the fendernator
I own a Laney VH100R tube amp head that won't turn on! I've had it for 2 months and it died last night when I turned it off to switch guitars... and I couldn't turn it on again!

I've checked that the wall socket and power lead work because they're powering my pedalboard + practice amp fine!

Help please

Check the mains fuse!
Depends. If the fuse in the PLUG has blown, then yes, it's an ordinary fuse. If the one in the AMP has blown, then it's probably a different one (the ones in my 6505+ are really small) so take a look at them both.
Even if it is the one in the amp they're really cheap from most electrical stores anyway so don't fret about it being expensive due to it being a fancy fuse or anything.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia