can anyone recommend a small guitar for a young child to be introduced to the instrument
Spear Gladius II
Squire Standard Stratocaster LTD ED c/w hotrails
Squire Deluxe Strat c/w Hotrails
Dean Baby V
Tanglewood Acoustic
Bugera 333 Head
Laney Cab Vintage 30's
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss MT-2 (modified)
Marshall Jackhammer
Epiphone makes two starter packs with TINY guitars. They're like two feet long, and cost something like $150 (the whole package I mean). Go check them out at GC.
im not really needing like a "brand" name guitar, just something thats gonna hold tune and not hinder his ability to learn.

also not keen to spend too much money as the child may not be interested in learning, i just want to try and influence the child and give him the best opportunity i can for learning guitar at a young age, i wish someone did to me, i would be so awesome by now
Spear Gladius II
Squire Standard Stratocaster LTD ED c/w hotrails
Squire Deluxe Strat c/w Hotrails
Dean Baby V
Tanglewood Acoustic
Bugera 333 Head
Laney Cab Vintage 30's
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss MT-2 (modified)
Marshall Jackhammer
Last edited by CEREBRAL-INFERN at Mar 2, 2008,
there Are those First Act instruments
First Act makes instruments for kids and their really cheap i bought one for my little brother for only 30 bucks
Quote by TheOneManBand12
there Are those First Act instruments
First Act makes instruments for kids and their really cheap i bought one for my little brother for only 30 bucks

This is one of the very rare occasions where i'd agree with getting a first act guitar
get a small cheap classical. cant be more that $20. after that, if he is serious, get a starter pack like those listed above.
Quote by Mwoit
Ibanez GRGM21 Mikro.

That's pretty badass, no?

+1,000,000
This is awesome.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
How small of a child are we talking about anyway? Ten years old, or five? There's a difference in size there.

I still say the Epiphones I talked about earlier are a good answer. They are seriously small, like toys. And they're not that expensive.