I live in Edinburgh and sometimes Amsterdam, just curious...
You live in Amsterdam? I pity you.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Well I'm neither Scottish, nor Dutch I'm affraid... I'm a lot worse.

I'm French.

But in my defence I left France
im from haarlem, holland
Some of my gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom
Fender American Special Tele
Gibson ES-339
London City Strat copy
Other Strat copy
Taylor Big Baby (acoustic)
Ibanez SGT 130 (acoustic)

Trace 2x 12" guitar amp
Dime Distortion
plenty of scots ( including myself )

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Glasgow? Man I still have troubles understand why people would go there of their own will. I wish they'd cut that train line so we'd stop getting Wegies here in the 'Burgh

best book ever.

front to the middle is weegies vs the edinbuggers, back to middle is edinbuggers vs the weegies.

funny as hell.
I should get that.

Though to be honest I've only been to Glasgow once, to see Millencolin, and it was at night. So I didn't see any of it.
Yay for the Netherlands?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
glasgows got the best music shops.... thats bout it but once they were giving out free galaxies in the shoppin centre near queen street station

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I am Scottish.

Perhaps this should almost definitely be in the only Scottish thread?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Woot another burger. Awesome. I love Bad Religion too. You a student by any chance?
Quote by Pott
Woot another burger. Awesome.

Nah I'm only at Uni in Edinburgh. Weegie through and through
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Well then you made the right choice What uni? I go to Heriot Watt. I love Bad Religion too!