Well basically i got a fulltone clyde deluxe a few months ago!!!. It was working fine for a week, then the switch goes! So i order one in and solder it in. Everything works perfect!. SO now two months later on, here in england. My pedal begins malfunctioning. Now it still works but when i move the pedal up (heel down) when it is off my signal cuts!. And when the pedal is on when i move it up and down sometimes the output drops. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?
can't you get a replacement from fulltone as you should have gotten when the switch failed?

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I have no Idea! it could be the pedal. But I'm not sure!

X-treme pUNCTUATION!!?/.
i duno i live in england and brought off ebay from USA. So i dont think sending it back is an option. But how can i fix
Quote by Varkunus
i duno i live in england and brought off ebay from USA. So i dont think sending it back is an option. But how can i fix

Don't you need an adapter to use thing with different volts or something like that in England and USA?
nah i been running off battery and it been working fine for last few months. I tried recharging bat
email fulltone their customer service is pretty decent.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd