Ok so let me put it simple
I LOVE A DAY TO REMEMBER
they are an a great band, and i was wondering if any fellow listeners had any suggestions for other bands that are similar to their sound.
i've been looking around lately but i havent found any =(
help?
Lower Definiton are kinda like them (well not really), but alot better IMO.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Four Year Strong
Autumn In Disguise
Set Your Goals
New Found Glory
Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!
The Wonder Years

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Bangarang!
Better Luck next Time
Daggermouth
Four year Strong
Rust Belt Lights
Set Your Goals
Such Goals
The Swellers
This Time Next Year
Title Fight
Quote by the bartender
^ this man knows his stuff.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Four Year Strong
Autumn In Disguise
Set Your Goals
New Found Glory
Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!
The Wonder Years

NO NO OH MY FUCKING GOD NOOOO

HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM?

This is not happening...
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
NO NO OH MY FUCKING GOD NOOOO

HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM?

This is not happening...

What? I've never met a single person that doesn't like Autumn In Disguise, especially after seeing them live.

... wow lol.

EDIT: I looked up a video for Autumn in Disguise, it was really boring... and the whole two vocalists who don't play guitar or anything... meh.
Last edited by Kyle<3 at Jan 28, 2011,
Quote by Gerard_xD
What? I've never met a single person that doesn't like Autumn In Disguise, especially after seeing them live.

Well you don't know them do you.

Their music is terrible as well, seriously. Band is a joke.
Quote by chapelnine
There is a website that has a few a bands like a day to remember.
It is actually www.bandslikeadaytoremember.com

This thread was three years old, you asshole.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Gerard_xD

I like SMIT, it is a decent song, but the second (thin) vocalist isnt really needed.

I whole two vocalists thing without guitars is pretty cool and common now. Set Your Goals and The Blackout do it.

FYS are definitely the strongest band though.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by GodofCheesecake
This thread was three years old, you asshole.

Oh my gosh that site is awful too hahaha.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I like SMIT, it is a decent song, but the second (thin) vocalist isnt really needed.

I whole two vocalists thing without guitars is pretty cool and common now. Set Your Goals and The Blackout do it.

FYS are definitely the strongest band though.

One of the reasons I love FYS is because both of their guitarists do the singing.
^^I agree about the skinny guy being a little un-needed, but he has good stage presence.
Quote by asator
Well you don't know them do you.

Their music is terrible as well, seriously. Band is a joke.

So it's mainly a personal thing?
I don't personally, but a few of my friends do and they're apparently nice guys. Anyway, that's kinda unrelated..

As far as their music goes, I think they're easily one of the best bands in the local scene.

Quote by Gerard_xD
^^I agree about the skinny guy being a little un-needed, but he has good stage presence.

So it's mainly a personal thing?
I don't personally, but a few of my friends do and they're apparently nice guys. Anyway, that's kinda unrelated..

As far as their music goes, I think they're easily one of the best bands in the local scene.

I just wrote a massive rant then deleted it. I don't want to seem bitter or anything. But all I'm saying is 3/6ths of the band are two faced, arrogant pricks. And I'm not into their brand of nursery rhyme lyrics over not-quite-catchy-enough-to-be-valid hooks and failed attempts at heavy parts.
Last edited by asator at Jan 28, 2011,
I think the better question is who let Gerard_xD out of the pop punk forum?

EDIT: I read it before you deleted it. Fun stuff.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by atomic_llama
Bangarang!
Daggermouth
Rust Belt Lights
Title Fight

Do you... do you listen to music?
Quote by atomic_llama

Such Goals

Lulz
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I assumed he was trying to guide him into better music.

Also lol at Such Goals. Sounds like about as valid a name as Such Gold. I like the band, but it is a pretty daft name.
Well, if he was trying to steer him towards better music then I apologize, but the other half of his list contradicts said sentiment. Also, well, the thread is far too old for any suggestions to do any good.

And "Such Goals" is clearly a typo of "Such Gold." Come now, Danny
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jan 28, 2011,