I just brought a Mark III head and looking for a good cab for it that is bellow 200 Euro.
My main focus fall on those 2:

HARLEY BENTON G212 VINTAGE
http://www.thomann.de/se/harley_benton_g212_vintage.htm

and

FRAMUS FR112CB
http://www.thomann.de/se/framus_fr112cb.htm

which one of those 2 is the better one ?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
bump

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
You bought a mark III head and you want to run it with a low end cab?? If you cant bring yourself to save for a couple of months and buy like a used marshall 2x12 or something then i would recommend the harley benton unfortunately, their cabs arent great but they will suffice for a while, the 1x12 is of slightly better quality but it wont pump out enough tone for it to benefit that head.
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
You bought a mark III head and you want to run it with a low end cab?? If you cant bring yourself to save for a couple of months and buy like a used marshall 2x12 or something then i would recommend the harley benton unfortunately, their cabs arent great but they will suffice for a while, the 1x12 is of slightly better quality but it wont pump out enough tone for it to benefit that head.

yeah I know. but I'm on a really tight budget right now. I would rather buy a better cab, but I don't have any right now and run it trough my brothers 2x10 bass cab. and I'm afraid to break his cab if I turn my boogie up. so yeah 200 is the max right now.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Yeah i know what you mean, but you stand blowing the 1x12 and not letting the Boogie sound it's best with the Benton 2x12, its a hard compromise but search around used, should be able to get some better deals than you would new.
just found someone who is selling a V30 for around 70 Euros. So I might buy a harley Benton 1x12 and trough in the V30.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Yeah but the power ratings wont match up and you could very easily blow that single speaker if you turned the head up too much.
+
for later giging purpose I will get a 4x12.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2