What's a good one to get? I'm looking at one right now that has good reviews, but I have to pick what key I want it in, and I have no idea. I want to play mostly folk stuff, like Bob Dylan, what should I get?
You can't often go wrong with Hohners. You'll have to look over some of Dylans songs to decide what key to choose. My first was a Hohner diatonic in C, it cost £20.
Yeah, the one I'm looking at is a hohner, golden melody, but I don't know what key to get it in, and I'm not great at identifying that by ear, so help would be great.
I have a suzuki bluesmaster or something like that, and I'm pretty sure that C is the most common key.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Get a key of C. No sharps or flats. A good starter. Then I'd get a key of E next. Hohners are nice.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
I bought a nice honor the other day for like $15. I got min in A but I shuold of bought one in c.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
If you want to play blues you shouldn't get it in C. I have one in C. I really like it, but it sounds a bit too cheery. For blues I reccomend either A or E, or a flat key, like A flat or D flat. If you want to play along with brass instruments like trumpets and saxophones and such, get a B flat.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
I've got a Lee Oskar in A major diatonic....I only really got it to play along with blues songs in E major. Anyway, it's pretty good sounding, and cheap too.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
Hohner Marine Band...

in G

best harp you can get.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
hohner.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
If you're just learning i'd get one in C to start things off.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid