Having become somewhat irritated with my (damn cheap) starter pack consisting of a strictly average stratocaster copy and a 12W amp. Hence, I'd like to get a new guitar.

I've got it down to 2 guitars:

Flying V copy
and
Xplorer copy.

Given the choice between these 2, which would you buy, and why?
Get a new amp first.

EDIT: Btw the second one is more of a Kelly copy than an Explorer.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
They both look like welded peices of ****, don't be such a cheapass and get a good quality instrument.
neither one, because I'm not a fan of those models, but if I really had to choose I would probably go for the xplorer since it has an HSH pickup set up, tremolo capabilities and 24 frets, which is more than the V can say in any of those categories; besides, I like to be able to sit down to play and not have to worry about keeping my guitar on my leg, which is something that happens constantly with flying vs
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
Not trying to bust your balls here but neither of those guitars would be much of an improvement.

Save up a little more and get something of a little more quality. But then I have no idea if those are good guitars or not so maybe you are making a good decision.

I don't think i helped you out there at all...
I'm Tyler
They both look like welded peices of ****, don't be such a cheapass and get a good quality instrument.

+1
the xplorer
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Soad_Soda

+1

dude not every one can afford fenders and stuff
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan
dude not every one can afford fenders and stuff

No but they can afford not to buy a guitar just because it looks br00tal.

TS, the money that those pieces of plywood cost would be much better served getting a good amp, hell, you can get Valveking 112 for the same price, or whatever, go for a decent price tube amp, because you could be playing Blackie through your current amp and it'd still sound like shite.
Funny words.
the second one(not xplorer BTW) but only if my life depends on it
otherwise i sould save for a nicer guitarr with a more comfortable shape
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400