hey, im lokking to buy a new guitar, iv got roughly £250, and im not sure what to get with this small budget.

so far iv seen a nice peavey a70(or somthing like that), it was 140 second hand,

the guitar im playing currently has a kind of tight feel to the strings to play, unlike a squire, or somthing, so what do you rekon i could use new or second hand , thanks
"
It's a reasonable budget, it depends what you are looking for, I paid £250 for my Schecter Tempest Extreme from Sound Control in Preston however I paid £290 for my MIM Strat from Riedy's in Blackburn different ends of the spectrum but both around your budget and both good buys.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
hmm, im not lokking for strats though, s'pose i should have sed that before, the shector looks nice though, whats it like?
"
if you could strecth it a bit i reccomend an ibanez rg350mdx
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
What kind of music do you play?

You could pick up an Ibanez RG321MH and swap out the pickups, or try some second hand guitar, like a Washburn X50PRO or an Ibanez SZ520 / SZ720 which you can get under £250 easily.
What's your amp? And what are your current guitars?
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
current gear: crappy epi copy, costing 130 pound, 4 month old, my amp is a stagg 40 watt amp, im happy with that though,
i like to play rock mainly, but i doo alot of jamming, inwich blues and stuff happens(**** i know)
"
Quote by rougegratton
hmm, im not lokking for strats though, s'pose i should have sed that before, the shector looks nice though, whats it like?

Some pics on my profile, it plays nice, has an air of quality to it and the stock pick ups are decent for the type of music I like however, I bought my Strat 2 weeks later and totally love it so unfortunately the Schecter does get a little neglected, I think as with any other guitar, you've got to try them first, Schectors aren't to everybody's taste.

Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
dam i cnt see your profile, bans on them by ISP, could you attach them in a post please?
"
A new amp would probably benefit your sound more

A sh!tty guitar through a good amp will sound much better than a good guitar through a shtty amp

If you're into Les Pauls, maybe look into proper Epiphine LPs rather than unbranded poor ones
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by rougegratton
dam i cnt see your profile, bans on them by ISP, could you attach them in a post please?

Ehh, I don't understand, you can't veiw profiles how does that work?
Attachments:
new toy 006.jpg

Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
Quote by rougegratton
im in a care home, they dont allow things like myspace and such

My UG profile, it's the profile you set up on this site, nothing to do with Myspce or the likes. Just click on my user name in the box on the left of the post.

Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
ye but they banned it beacause the web adress starts with my.profile, so they **** a brick
"
^They might have one of those blocking systems which stops access to any site with a certain word in the title, for example "profile"

EDIT: beaten to it but yeah...
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by rougegratton
ye but they banned it beacause the web adress starts with my.profile, so they **** a brick

Ah I see.

Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)