Ok, my school GPA is 1.2.
I need a 2.0 or higher to pass.
1.2 is the grade I accomplished in 2 years of middle school.
Is it possible for me to get a 2.0.
If I dont, i'll be held back and would suck.
What can I do?
Man, this sucks.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Im going to tel you to try hard, dont procrasinate, dont put that worksheet off till the day its due. Do it now, and youll be happyer in life. Youll have a sence of acomplishment knowing that you did something on time.

If i can quote the great van halen on this...

T-t-teacher stop that screaming, teacher dont you see ?
Dont wanna be no uptown fool.
Maybe I should go to hell, but Im doin well,
Teacher needs to see me after school

I think of all the education that I missed.
But then my homework was never quite like this.
Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
Im hot for teacher.
I got it bad, so bad,
Im hot for teacher.

I hope that helps you in life. Good luck with the GPA.. and ill see you all in 60 days
Study. Do it.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Umm....well, let us take the brilliant path of..STUDYING...for one, turn off your computer. Why you're on here complaining, instead of doign something that will benefit you escapes me...but, just get off the computer.

Then, look at your books and just review everything you have troubles with. Then, go over the stuff you already know.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
Im going to tel you to try hard, dont procrasinate, dont put that worksheet off till the day its due. Do it now, and youll be happyer in life. Youll have a sence of acomplishment knowing that you did something on time.

If i can quote the great van halen on this...

T-t-teacher stop that screaming, teacher dont you see ?
Dont wanna be no uptown fool.
Maybe I should go to hell, but Im doin well,
Teacher needs to see me after school

I think of all the education that I missed.
But then my homework was never quite like this.
Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
Im hot for teacher.
I got it bad, so bad,
Im hot for teacher.

I hope that helps you in life. Good luck with the GPA.. and ill see you all in 60 days

Gee thanks random internet guy!

I'm sure glad you showed me the error of my ways!
1.2 is really bad, what's more important than studying is paying extra attention in class, when I was a 9th grader all I did was smoke pot and play guitar, I only studied before exams, but I payed a lot of attention in class and understood most of the things, so I got above average marks.
stop jerkin your gerkin and pay attention in school and do your work. I can't imagine anyone having a 1.2 unless they either were taking classes that were way too hard or unless they dicked around a lot.
Quote by PCbassist
I can't imagine anyone having a 1.2 unless they either were taking classes that were way too hard or unless they dicked around a lot.

Or if they're just really stupid.
Seriously dude, if you do your work it's pretty much impossible to be getting a 1.2. You got yourself into this get yourself out, and DO YOUR WORK!!