Page 1 of 2
i got home like an hour ago and my mom called me in to the livng room and the first thing i see is my strat and the head stock hanging off it because she was getting my dirty clothes and she knocked it over and it landed right on the headstock
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Last edited by Shayne777 at Mar 2, 2008,
sounds like you are getting an equal or better guitar for free
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
the moral of the story is do your own ****ing housework you lazy bastard.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
sounds like you are getting an equal or better guitar for free

And if she doesn't give you one, guilt trip the **** our of her.
Quote by bassist12
... So?

ur a bassiest u don't understand
Blackstar HT-5
BBE Sonic Stomp
Empress ParaEQ
if this happened to any posters after the TS you would be bawling like a coke baby
signed,
your favorite poster
You will ask her to buy you something like this:

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
buy a new neck ffs. It's not as if it's a neck thru
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by blackenedktulu
Handstock?

Yeah, it's that hand that sticks out the top of your guitar. Derr, everyone's got one.
Tell her it can't be replaced and that you need a whole new guitar. Then point her in the direction of a '69 strat to replace it, telling her it was the same as the one you had before. Then replace the neck on your old one, sell it and you have 1 very nice guitar and money for another one.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Tell us more of your fascinating life.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
get her to buy you a new neck off of warmoth. and make it a damn good neck... one that most necks dream of being.
So? If my mom broke my guitar I wouldn't be complaining if she has any decency she'll fix it or replace it for you
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by darkstar2466
You will ask her to buy you something like this:

"You see... if you add up the sentimental value..."
Quote by jeremessmore
here's how it should go:

your mom: honey i broke your guitar while doing house work
you:mom it would be more expensive to fix it so we might as well get a new one
ym: ok

if it doesn't go that way throw in some vulgar language

If that don't work show her some Vulgar Display of Power........
Not that big of a deal. Just buy a new neck. They're less than $100.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I didn't realise that that many people here were inconsiderate mongs. She was collecting your washing when she knocked it over, which implies that you had either left your washing lying about on the floor and/or you had left your guitar in a stupid place.

either way, it's your fault.

She should buy you a new neck and nothing more, and that's if she feels like it. She's not obligated to do anything. If you get her to buy you an entire new guitar, you don't deserve a mother like that.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by 12Jim34
Yeah, it's that hand that sticks out the top of your guitar. Derr, everyone's got one.

not always

time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
this thread is cool
one time my dad was fixing the buzz one my guitar when i plug it into my amp (he had to sauter the wires together because they were in the wrong spot in my guitar) and he got
it sooo dirty and it took me a while to clean it off...
Better yet, get this guitar (singular):

Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by Child In Time
This'll teach you not to put your guitar in stupid places.

Uhm well once i found my guitar in the bathroom for sum stupid reasons i don't know....
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Just ask her to replace the neck....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Dethtallica
this thread is cool
one time my dad was fixing the buzz one my guitar when i plug it into my amp (he had to sauter the wires together because they were in the wrong spot in my guitar) and he got

Not exactly the same problem...
well am gunna go cry for a bit
Blackstar HT-5
BBE Sonic Stomp
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Dethtallica
this thread is cool

I'm guessing your post is either a joke, or English isn't your first language?

Anyway, your mom shouldn't be the one getting your dirty washing for you...you should be putting dirty washing in the washing basket, or the washing machine etc.

It seems likely you put your guitar in a stupid place so either a) get a stand, or b) put it its case (none of my valuable/gigging guitars are left out of their cases whena t home) and if it was on a stand, it shows you put your dirty washing in a stupid place so in a way you deserve what you got and hopefully it's taught you a valuable lesson.

On the plus side, be thankful it wasn't a more expensive guitar you had and the way your mom sounds, I imagine she's finding the money to buy you one as we all comment on this.
Quote by Shayne777
ur a bassiest u don't understand

He is the bassiest""111!
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
OMG!!1!!11! You stole *insert multi-armed indian goddess's name here* guitar!!!

haha i laughed at this one =D
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by Shayne777
well am gunna go cry for a bit

Have fun with that. Make sure you turn the lights out and bring a razor with you. Make a night of it.
Page 1 of 2