technically

thursday night,my parents leave the house to me for two days
i call my friend over, and we are just jamming, then i go to the bathroom. an hour later he goes. Then about 30 mintues later i go into the kitchen, and water is flowing from the lights. i go into the basement, and its flowing from the ceiling tiles and vents. we are freaking out, i swear alot, and i even invent some new swear words. (flucknip is now a dirty word) Then i turn off the water upstairs, but maybe 15 gallons of water got loose. The entire basement and kitchen is ruined, the whole upstairs carpetting is getting ripped out, the kitchen is going to be redone, and the entire basement is getting redone.

I fail....
Pear. please
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
wow! what did your parents say/do?

well, they threatened to take all the money out of my college fund to do repairs, but insurance is going to cover most of this so its going to be ok i guess. im not grounded clearly, cause im on the computer
Pics or it didn't happen.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
ill post pics in a bit, after i fid my camera. but probably by the time i find it, the carpeting will be ripped up
how the hell did the flood happen? well anyway, it's your friend's fault, he must've glogged the toilet with a humongous crap.
lol, your thread title makes it sound like a regular occurrence.

But you're still screwed.
alright the crap was part of it, but apparently we have some faulty pipes. and an old toilet. it has to be treated gently. but i think i used too much TP. and all my friend did was urinate. so i think i clogged it, and he finished it off
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
alright the crap was part of it, but apparently we have some faulty pipes. and an old toilet. it has to be treated gently. but i think i used too much TP. and all my friend did was urinate. so i think i clogged it, and he finished it off

Man...your friend must have some pretty dense urine.
The.
I WAS gonna say Fail, but you already did.

The drummer in my band did that to his house.
he went to take a ****, and came downstairs and looked at his mom and said:

"I'm afraid to flush twice"
Lo and Behold his mom went upstairs and flushed the toilet a second time; sedning little nuggets and yellow water all throughout his home.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.

*house floods*

you: "ahh... flucknip."

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by MoleMania
lol, your thread title makes it sound like a regular occurrence.

this happened to me once. me and my dad were trying to figure out why one of the taps on the tub didn't work, until my mom started screaming that water was streaming through the ceiling in the hallway.

fortunately, neither the ceiling nor the floor had been finished yet.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
jesus dude that sucks! whatever you did in that bathroom must have been leviathan size.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com