Sup Pit heads,

I'm looking for an MP3 player that i'll listen to solely for working out.
The 1GB iPod shuffle is the cheapest I've found.
I can get it refurbed for $39 and it already has the built in clip.

Are there any other cheaper, portable options?

Also what songs should I fill it with?
Instead of that, hire a fat chick to do a sexy dance while singing 'My milkshake bring all the boys to the yard' in spandex. Turn your treadmill up full and run for your 'shake!
I would recommend the shuffle because of the clip.
As long as it is solid state it won't skip.
Only downside is lack of screen, so you would be best to just put a playlist on when you workout, so everything on is something you want to listen to.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
They have it for $20 at Walgreens! haha

Pretty cool, but I need one that's smaller for work outs etc.
It'd be hard to run with the colossal.

It probably weighs a ****load. That means more exercise. It makes sense.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Try This

I own one and its only maybe 20 dollars more than your refurbished ipod but it has more storage, this is really small(length is no longer than my palm) and lightweight perfect for running(as you can tell by that girl running), battery life is great and to charge it just hook it up to a computer
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Instead of that, hire a fat chick to do a sexy dance while singing 'My milkshake bring all the boys to the yard' in spandex. Turn your treadmill up full and run for your 'shake!

oh my god, i laughed so hard.

sigged!
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
It's an acoustic, slow it down, get some lemonade, go to the beach, play "i'm yours" by jason mraz, get women...
Quote by SenseS FaiL
Try This

I own one and its only maybe 20 dollars more than your refurbished ipod but it has more storage, this is really small(length is no longer than my palm) and lightweight perfect for running(as you can tell by that girl running), battery life is great and to charge it just hook it up to a computer

don't, sony's software is up****tarded
Quote by seljer
don't, sony's software is up****tarded

Don't the newer walkmans they are bringing out allow you to bypass usinfg thier software? You can use iTunes or WMP to sync to them now.

I would go for the iPod Shuffle or one of the other Sony walkmans.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Blackbullet
Don't the newer walkmans they are bringing out allow you to bypass usinfg thier software? You can use iTunes or WMP to sync to them now.

I would go for the iPod Shuffle or one of the other Sony walkmans.

no idea but if i can't copy and paste onto the thing it defeats the point of it for me