Wrong forum.

Also, there are sites and forums elsewhere that specifically explain the general consensus around the story.

because claudio hasn't explained everything yet, so a fair bit of what's on the net is guess work and piecing stuff together.
When I see the name 'Coheed and Cambria' I always think it's 'Coheed and Cumbria'
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by jeremessmore
on the topic of coheed and cambria does anyone else think that they could pull off a pretty good cover of a rush song?

they do a good cover of The Tropper by Iron Madien.

Top Notch stuff
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
there are coheed sites all over that have the story as well put together as it could be right now.

i suggest the biggest, Cobaltandcalcium.com
CobaltandCalcium.com has almost the whole story, other than the new stuff, on their site, alot of it from the comics. It definately helped me alot. ANd idk about them doing a Rush song, he has the vocals, but its not their style really.
while ive never heard their cover of the tropper, they do an amazing Trooper cover......
Quote by cam_sampbell
When I see the name 'Coheed and Cambria' I always think it's 'Coheed and Cumbria'

me too
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
It's an acoustic, slow it down, get some lemonade, go to the beach, play "i'm yours" by jason mraz, get women...
Quote by tom the taffer
me too

and thats y we dont like you

people always make fun of the name of the band which i dont understand, theres way stupider sounding names out there

avenged sevenfold? sounds way stupider to me, especially considering its from the bible
Quote by nt1440

people always make fun of the name of the band which i dont understand, theres way stupider sounding names out there

avenged sevenfold? sounds way stupider to me, especially considering its from the bible

I make fun of the name occasionally and I'm a huge fan.

My mum just doesn't get it. "So it's cowhead for cumbria then?" "no" oh right "canburough?" "*facepam*"
Story: Coheed said "Hey let's start a band!" Then Cambria said "Okay." and thats your story.
Quote by Muphin
Maybe if the Jews were kind to Hitler the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

Hahaha
my friends have used the same joke for a year and trust me it NEVER gets old

/sarcasm

im srry, but even if you think your a genious and managed to come up with a name that happens to have the same number of syllables, its not funny, just lame

they call them coheed and camelcrack., my friends are sooooo smart
the guy has a horrible horrible voice. the band i dont mind.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Their a very talented band, and claudio is quite the writter.
Their story is way to twisting and sub-plotty to explain in a post but their are comics and web sites devoted to explainging it.
Umm as for covers, the trooper is acustic and its really well done, and for a rush song i think they would kill it, claud has sighted geddy as one of his main influinces and now with pennie i think he could do some cool things with pearts beats.
i really think they should do it.
Quote by rage__against10
Umm as for covers, the trooper is acoustic and its really well done, [...]

What the hell version are you talking about? The only cover of The Trooper I've heard is live and electric. It's also not too amazing, and not the full song.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
Quote by rage__against10

Umm as for covers, the trooper is acustic and its really well done, and for a rush song i think they would kill it, claud has sighted geddy as one of his main influinces

Weirdly enough, I remember reading that Claudio hadn't even heard of Rush until a friend of his said that they sounded like them.
Quote by cam_sampbell

If I liked them I would start that as a cover band because I'm Cumbrian.
*wanders in*

Can someone explain the Coheed and Cambria story?

I'm assuming someone can, probably the guy who wrote it

*wanders off, contribution made*
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Weirdly enough, I remember reading that Claudio hadn't even heard of Rush until a friend of his said that they sounded like them.

Yeah. He has said that he has never really considered himself a fan (although he supposedly picked up Hemispheres and enjoyed it).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
What I really wanna know is what the band are going to do once the story reaches its end :S
Quote by nt1440

he wasn't even making fun of the name, just saying that he thinks of something different when he sees it
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy