In government we are studying the constitution and as an assignment I have to create a fake CD cover and lyrics booklet. I have to change 13 famous song names into names that have to do with the constitution and then pick one and change the lyrics to something about the constitution. Can you guys help with the song names?
I need help with changing popular song names into ones that have to do with the constitution
And Justice for All.

You can change it to "And Justice for the Rich".

By the way, it wouldn't hurt to tell us which country you're talking about. I assume it's the US, since only Americans seem to be under the impression that UG is part of America and that American laws apply here.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Symphony of Destruction ---> Symphony of Constitution...homework done...go play guitar
Quote by Mad Marius
And Justice for All.

You can change it to "And Justice for the Rich".

By the way, it wouldn't hurt to tell us which country you're talking about. I assume it's the US, since only Americans seem to be under the impression that UG is part of America and that American laws apply here.

Sorry about that, its the US one
Quote by Rooster666
Sorry about that, its the US one

Then I have another example, you don't even have to change anything:

Metallica - "Free Speech for the Dumb"
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Then I have another example, you don't even have to change anything:

Metallica - "Free Speech for the Dumb"

I would do that but the names have be changed from the origional
Constitution down => Con...

Oh, nevermind
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Cradle of Filth is gay, and you are absolutely, positively not allowed to be gay in black metal.

It's kind of like being black in Alabama. Don't do it.