Okay, I found a Peavey Valveking half stack on ebey for 550 dollars, I wanted to get it, but I dont get my next paycheck for a week and my mom wont lend me the money...so I cant get it.

But if someone else wants it, you have 30mins from the time I post this to go bid(its about to expire), there are currently no bids, becuase for some reason you cant find it by searching 'peavey valveking', I had to type somthin in wierd....anyways, heres the link, go get the amp of my dreams

LINKAGE
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
25 mins now, I'd hate to see this steal not be taken advantage of.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
It doesn't matter, theres only 17 more minutes, and my moms not home, I don't know here ebay account password, so I can't bid.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
IMO, there the best tube amp for the money, I go to a local music store about twice a week just to play them.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
10ish mins left, I'm guna shoot myself in the face if someone doesn't take advantage of this deal.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
I wish someone would just buy the thing and sell it for the actual price...at least then someone would profit from it
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Stop the double-posting.

And also, have you considered contacting the seller and explaining your situation? If you play your cards right, you might even lead him to believe noone's interested in the amp which results in him lowering the price a bit.