there are many rack versions of the bbe maximizer...question is...what version is the stomp box based on?...also...do the racks version work normally, and with the same efficiancy as the stomp box, for guitar?....thank you
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
if i remember right, the racks are also preamps, along with a sonic maximizer.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
thank you for replying...but was that supposed to answer my question?....because if it was, i dont get it
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
anyone?
The rack version is the same exact thing as the stomp in the case of the 482i, the 882i is also the same but features balanced in/out for connection balanced gear.
Sorry for the hijack, but do you think getting one of the Sonic Maximizers for my guitar rig would help it out tonally? Or do you think an EQ would be better?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i have never tried one
but everyone who has tried it told me the next:"dude you got to try the sonic maximiser is like playing in heaven(or hell if you preffer) once you tried is just like woahh"
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by MrPillow
The rack version is the same exact thing as the stomp in the case of the 482i, the 882i is also the same but features balanced in/out for connection balanced gear.

what about the 362?...yes the cheaper one...and aso if it is a preamp as some guy said...does it affect anything?...i mean can i still use it with my head...im a complete begginner rack wise
oh come on people...someone must know about this