I have no idea what you are talking about.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
LOL I GOT KICKED OUT. u guys should leave and ill make a new one
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by grantml02
I have no idea what you are talking about.

+1

explanation needed

EDIT: Oh, I think it's about this golf game, right?
Lol Im Its_9212
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I thought this was one of those threads where everyone is pretending its they year in the thread title.
Quote by The Spoon
I thought this was one of those threads where everyone is pretending its they year in the thread title.

seeing as we dont know what the **** he's talking about anyways, we could make it that.
Quote by The Spoon

nah this is one of those threads where people say things like.
"search bar plx"
or
"reported"

....... lulz!! this is the internets time has no meaning here!
Sometimes the only friends you have are guitars n beer =D
join up

playray.com/games/play/minigolf

pass = UG
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
Dogfight's the best anyway...
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new