So my school talent show is in about a month, and since theres no musicians in my school, i'm doing it myself, just for fun, but winning would be pretty cool also, so right now, im think of doing a medly, opeths blackwater park, a medly of 2 zeppelin songs from every album, or a judas priest medly, any idea's of what to play or stage presence would be nice =D
dude play fall out boy or Hey there Delilah *SPIT* and chances are you will be getting laid by the end of the day.

what is the world coming to?
Just dont do a depressing song, i played nutshell by Alice in Chains on acoustic, and everyone thought i wanted to kill myself.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
just do some crazy 5 string sweeping dude, it always works lol
ESP LTD AX-50
BOSS MT-2
Line6 Spider lll

Commanda of the esp4lyfe club. PM me or Snuffles to join

Member of the Anti-Ibanez Militia
PM Verminitude to join.
Quote by gigson111
just do some crazy 5 string sweeping dude, it always works lol

haha i played fade to black last year, and after the third solo i played parts of the sweeps in unholy warcy XD everyone thought i was amazing haha
Jesus, everyday with these talent show threads:

Either play your own shit or something highly original that everyone doesn't do, not like fucking Zeppelin and all of that standard expected shit.
Poor advice.
Definately some dream theater. Everybody loves DT. I can't escape their music nowadays. It's on the radio, on the tv, girls I pass through the school hallways singing Pull Me Under. Madness.
Let It Grow by Clapton
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Jesur16
Everybody loves DT. I can't escape their music nowadays. It's on the radio, on the tv, girls I pass through the school hallways singing Pull Me Under. Madness.

That's the biggest crock of bullshit I've ever heard.
Poor advice.
Quote by cytehntr05
this is good for a talent show. i did it, and the crowd loved me.

I'd take that down. My friend got banned for rick rolling.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by DillusionSystem
1.Crank it to Eleven
2.??
3.Profit!

The ?? stands for ROCK!

And do some acoustic stuff.