sorry about the link before, i dont know how to get pictures to show, and i messed up the hyperlink =/
I breathe air.
I think you are looking at $5-600 USD. Those are in demand. Type in search "My Rare Guitars" and see if you can make contact.
Quote by thegrungyhippie
not sure man, its a copy i know that.

how can you tell if its a copy or not (im not too knowledgeable on univox)
I breathe air.
I would put some strings on that thing, cause depending on how long they have been off, you could have some neck bendage !!
Hello
i know its a copy because theres another guitar company called Mosrite that has a guitar that looks just like it.
Quote by thegrungyhippie
i know its a copy because theres another guitar company called Mosrite that has a guitar that looks just like it.

Umm, there was also a company called UNIVOX who made the same guitar. They were both famous companies for this style of guitar right through the 60's and 70's especially.

Mosrites were used by the Ventures and Johnny Ramone.

Kurt Kobain used a Univox highflyer, mr grunge fan so there!

If it's original, the guitar will be worth a fair amount. I wouldn't sell it anyway! I bet it is a joy to play, so get some strings on it buddy!
Quote by greggybhoy
Umm, there was also a company called UNIVOX who made the same guitar. They were both famous companies for this style of guitar right through the 60's and 70's especially.

Mosrites were used by the Ventures and Johnny Ramone.

Kurt Kobain used a Univox highflyer, mr grunge fan so there!

If it's original, the guitar will be worth a fair amount. I wouldn't sell it anyway! I bet it is a joy to play, so get some strings on it buddy!

i'd put strings on it and play it if i had it i was looking into buying it, and i wanted to know a reasonable price because the person selling it wanted a fair amount but didnt have a set price in mind
I breathe air.