so i got an intel mac and i have no games on it. My TV is broken so my Xbox is out of commison now. The only emulators that work on it are Genesis and NES. so what are some good games i can get for it. (Id Buy them of course ) i like mostly first person shooters and ultraviolent games. Racing games and RPGs are good too.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
im selling an xbox if you want it
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by freedoms_stain
...having two of them won't fix his lack of tv problem

We don't know that for sure!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
We don't know that for sure!

While I don't have the means to test the hypothesis, I remain sceptical of the ability of two games consoles to repair a broken tv.

I will however refrain from judgement until someone proves it one way or the other.

I'm a geek.
i think ill get Civ IV. i had Civ III on my old mac but it doesnt work on my new one
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Mac eh?

You could always play Sims 2. Or Civilization IV, or WOW. Or Sims 2. Or WOW, or Civilization IV. You might also want to try out Sims 2.
lol...

All the WoW nerds I know are Mac owners. Gives us Mac owners a bad rep...
Looking for my India/Django.
I think guitar hero is coming out for mac.
you could buy a tv card or something and use your mac as a monitor.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
If it's an Intel Mac, then you should be able to get windows games on it. Get Call of Duty or Crisis.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by StreetLight3989
I have an N64 and SNES emulator on my mac.

What N64 Emulator???? how did you get it to work????? what kind of mac?? i had sixtyforce but none of the games worked for me on it. Also How do i run windows on it. Do i have to buy a program?
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
For windows you have to get VMware or Bootcamp. VMware costs money, bootcamp doesn't but you have to have a copy of the Windows OS. A lot of ROMs don't work for Mac, just find the ones that do.
There are no good games on Mac.

But seriously, ummmmmmmm... Battlefield 2142????

PCs r0xx0rz, lulz th3y pwn t3h Macs rofl
Quote by af_the_fragile
Online flash games are the only descent games you can play on a mac!

If you wanted to play games, you should have got a PC!
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjpn3L3bSJQ

yea thats true but when it comes to teh internetz and pr0n mac owns.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
^not really.
You do get viruses on macs too.
And its worse when you get a virus on a mac cuz there are no descent anti-virus softwares for macs and most of the times you won't even know your mac has been infested by a virus and keep wondering why your mac is acting so slow and gay.

On PC, you can get **** load amounts of good firewalls, anti-virus, adware, spamwares and all, your computer stays a lot more well protected than a mac even with all the viruses out there for PC's.
Quote by af_the_fragile
^not really.
You do get viruses on macs too.
And its worse when you get a virus on a mac cuz there are no descent anti-virus softwares for macs and most of the times you won't even know your mac has been infested by a virus and keep wondering why your mac is acting so slow and gay.

On PC, you can get **** load amounts of good firewalls, anti-virus, adware, spamwares and all, your computer stays a lot more well protected than a mac even with all the viruses out there for PC's.

As strong as my debate senses are tingling, let's not turn this into a Mac vs PC thread.

OP, Call of Duty 2 and Quake 4 are the two games that first come to mind, they're both somewhat violent shooters that are available for mac. Other than that you may just wanna buy/pirate VMware/Boot Camp+XP and then download whatever PC games you want.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
if he just bought the mac, it should be running leopard, which i believe has bootcamp or its functionality, built right in