Hi, im looking to a new graphics card because im getting sick of my old fx 5500, and im ready for a new/better one.

The card needs to be AGP, because i don't have pci express.

so basically, i need the best agp card under $70, any suggestions?
an agp card under $70? I don't think there are any that are even... remotely good. If you're gonna get a new one you might just as well get an pci express, which doesn't seem to be an option.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
an agp card under $70? I don't think there are any that are even... remotely good. If you're gonna get a new one you might just as well get an pci express, which doesn't seem to be an option.

well my max budget is $100

im gonna look on www.tigerdirect.com
Quote by Kensai

actually there is a lot on here http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?Lprice=50&Hprice=99.99&Nav=|c:318|&Sort=0&Recs=10
but im not sure which one is thebest
Quote by TheQuailman
Yep, 70 bucks won't get you much. May I ask what system you have?

i have a compaq evo, 2.8 ghz, 2 gb of ram.....
Quote by Camaro_IRocz
i have a compaq evo, 2.8 ghz, 2 gb of ram.....

Are you sure it doens't have pic express? Because it sounds kinda new.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Are you sure it doens't have pic express? Because it sounds kinda new.

yes im sure
I think for that system something better than a 70$ card would be apropriet. I'd go for a Geforce 8600GT or 8600GTS, any cheaper cards won't improve the performance of your system enough to justify the expense. And I advise you not to buy an Ati card, as they are not quite as good as the NVidia ones at the moment.
Quote by TheQuailman
I think for that system something better than a 70$ card would be apropriet. I'd go for a Geforce 8600GT or 8600GTS, any cheaper cards won't improve the performance of your system enough to justify the expense. And I advise you not to buy an Ati card, as they are not quite as good as the NVidia ones at the moment.

but i dont have a pci express slot, the 8600's are pci express, thats y i need a agp