Page 1 of 2
all right this is a weird problem and i thought the pit could come up with some hilarious solutions.

i have this friend (not really a friend, he tags along with my group of friends) and hes really awkward, hasnt ever been close to being with a girl. hes just weird and kinda creepy sometimes. my girlfriend hangs out in the same group of friends as me and recently hes been interfering. like for example about 7 people were watching a movie at someones house recently. my girlfriend and i are laying down on the floor and there are couches around us and some people like 10 feet away. he decides to lay down on the couch thats RIGHT next to us and watches us. we werent doing anything at the time but he does **** like that all the time and its really creepy.

what my girlfriend and i want to do is while he does something like that, we want to start doing something that would make him uncomfortable so he'll stop doing that. any creative or funny ideas?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Sounds like the appropriate situation for a Falcon Punch.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Act like you're going to tell him a secret, then stick your tongue in his ear. While feeling his package.
where i'm from, we call those kinds of people GameKillers, umm just tell him to **** off ? if hes not really your friend...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by SOADrox429
Ask him to join you.

ftw!!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Suck her cock.

teh winz
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by SOADrox429
Ask him to join you.

he probably would, hes creepy and lonely haha
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by freshtunes
+1 One in the pink, one in the ass.

I think you mean one in the pink, one in the stink

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
barrel roll...?

or a serious one.

just have your gf put her head under the covers. dont even do anything (or hell, do if shes up for it) and watch his reaction. if he looks shocked just smile and give him a thumbs up For The Lulz.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
stare at him. directly into his eyes, and try not to blink. don't smile or talk or anything...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
hahaha to atla^^

+1 to the ask him to join you, but make sure you look at him all rude and sarcastically say what do you want to join us?
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by Awaken
I think you mean one in the pink, one in the stink

Pink? and stink? Wtf? what is wrong with your hands?!!
Quote by smokin_sarah
Get him a girl friend or boy friend so he will have someone else to "cling" to.

that will never happen
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Ask him to join you... then if he says yes, bend over and reveal your crack.

And if he continues then well >.> then you know it's time to get rid of him.
just start making out & doing ****...either he'll stop looking or will drool all over himself... either way you can call him out for watchin you & your gf get it on & he'll leave b/c of humiliation or if he looks away you can rub it in his face later that shes your gf & he has no chance
I agree with jbaker, sounds like the right thing to do, humiliate the hell out of him. Then if he doesnt leave you alone after that...

Kill his dog.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Have you tried telling him?

seriously, just tell him. that's all it takes sometimes.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by danyellenik
hahaha to atla^^

+1 to the ask him to join you, but make sure you look at him all rude and sarcastically say what do you want to join us?

thank you

me and my gf did that. well.... she did it to me becuase all my friends were joking about houw shell never screw me and we all (including me) know it (she agrees when they joke and then she disagrees later. i knwo its true)

she then pulled the blanket up over her head to put me in an embarassing situation. its always weird to look at all your friends who know its fake doig ulgar hand motions saying you should do it.

epic virginity fail
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by Kid Fisto
Have you tried telling him?

seriously, just tell him. that's all it takes sometimes.

we tried. he doesnt get it
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Alright dude. here's what you do. if he does that again. get you and your girlfriend on the cough and sit right next to him. and just intensely make out with eahcother and like roll over on him. and if he doesn't move just start having sex on him.
Quote by SuperMcFly08
Alright dude. here's what you do. if he does that again. get you and your girlfriend on the cough and sit right next to him. and just intensely make out with eahcother and like roll over on him. and if he doesn't move just start having sex on him.

i LOL'd at that one. especially the last part, ill have to try that hahaha
Lunatics on pogo sticks
OH you and your girlfriend can start talking about monster craps you guys have had too.
Tell him that you megaloathe him.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Act deadly serious and organise a fake 'group masturbation night' at your house and act offended if he declines.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Page 1 of 2