Would it work well? I will only have like 300-400 American to spend, so I was gonna buy some good pedals, but I know my amp isn't anything great. Someone suggested a Randall 50tc, is that any good? But it is 600$, so would it be worth the wait?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
it would work but its not going to make you amp sound any better. and yea wait for the tc. its a very nice amp.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
My brother has a Micro Cube and he and I just got the DigiTech RP250 multi-effects pedals and they're awesome. Personally, if you're not looking for the highest of high quality sounds, I recommend multi-effects pedals. Its just cool to have 1000's of different sounds. I like my DigiTech RP250, but if you've got $300-400, I'd probably go for a line 6 pod
what about your VJ? I would be doing metal/Pantera/Satriani, that kinda stuff.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

but seriously. just wait for a better amp. if you dont get what you really want then youll be stuck with crappy gear and feel crappy all together.
Quote by Pinky19
what about your VJ? I would be doing metal/Pantera/Satriani, that kinda stuff.

are you looking for a practice amp?
yea, and maybe playing around with friends.

as long as you dont have a drummer a VJ, Palomino V8, Blackheart little giant, Valveking Royal 8 will suit you just fine. with all of these amps youll need a pedal for anything more than rock.
is the randall alot better than these?