Hey is there a "right" setting for the action of the strings (how high low there are)?!
I read in some guitar mag the low e should be 1,3mm and the high one 1,7mm

well tell me
It's all personal preference. Slide guitarists like an especially high action, shredders like it nice and low. It's all about what you feel comfortable with, as well as how much string buzz you're willing to allow, because you'll definitely get some of that if you want your strings practically lying on your frets.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by DrNick
It's all personal preference. Slide guitarists like an especially high action, shredders like it nice and low. It's all about what you feel comfortable with, as well as how much string buzz you're willing to allow, because you'll definitely get some of that if you want your strings practically lying on your frets.

yeah I know I keep mine so flat as possible without buzzing but could be there is some setting I don´t know or whatever?! you know
If it's pretty low and not buzzing and you're comfortable with it, I don't see a reason to change. There definitely isn't such a thing as a a "perfect" action.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard