for anyone who cares yesterday was self injury awareness day, i just thought i share this with the pit, i dont cut, and i never have, but i still feel that i should share with people that it is a serious problem among young people today, so if your interested in helping people recover from this check out this charity http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=61976377

great charity and alot of good bands support them.

so for this thread share stories about you (or others) that have been inflicted with this serious problem. or just share your opinions about it.

best wishes,
Aaron

P.s. if your wondering why i didnt post this yesterday, it ws because the time i found out about it, it was alreadly like 2 in the morning and i was about to go to sleep.
i had no idea stuff like this existed. we just drink our problems away down in oz
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
hurry, give them attention!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
one time i fell running up stairs
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
hurry, give them attention!

lol +1

that's why alot of the little bitches do it, however no offence to the people who do it because they're really ill, they truly need help

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
wait...

does it count if i cut my finger open to get rid of a splinter??

i couldnt get it out with tweezers so i figured id be a man and perform self surgery.

tell ya what its harder than u think to get the bloody thing out!

(haha...bloody )

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by bigtimmy
wait...

does it count if i cut my finger open to get rid of a splinter??

i couldnt get it out with tweezers so i figured id be a man and perform self surgery.

tell ya what its harder than u think to get the bloody thing out!

(haha...bloody )

rofl I did that with a corn I had on my foot !..oh wait tmi?

Hurray for self surgery
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I'm pretty sure if you injure yourself, you're going to be aware of it.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
But other people may not be.

Plenty of people are like

'Lawl onlee emoes do it 4 attenshuns'

There's plenty of mental illnesses that are misunderstood.

A girl in my Psychology lesson thought it'd be a good idea to lock up schizophrenics because she heard about one that committed a serious crime.

EDIT: And when we studied depression and we looked at statements of people who were depressed like "I'm not good enough" everyone was like 'Lolololz how do people think like this"

It's sad
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.