I've done a good google search and tried what I can. I can boot my XP Home CD from my PC, which I'm on right now, but not my sis' pc, which I tried to format the HDD. It worked once, with the disc I burned, but now it just gives me an NTLDR is missing message. I stopped installation cause I had to torrent the XP Home CD[since we have none.] So it was installing and of course the reason I stopped it was it said a lot of the DLL files were missing. So I come here, for help.

I have a real key, not a crack key, and I only had to DL the CD from a torrent because it was the only way I could get my hands on one. So what I'm doing is not illegal, but simply troubling. My step dad sent me his XP Pro CD via mail, and I tried that. Nothing yet. Any help?
I got some good guitars, yo.
first you need help with spelling
don't know about the computer part, seems like you tried a lot of things.
The next best way is to have someone do it for you. Like someone that knows about computers and operating systems.
Last edited by Kevin97220 at Mar 2, 2008,
Linux.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I said Broked on purpose, jeez....you guys are slow.
I got some good guitars, yo.
well first off my best guess is that NTLDR means that the Windows NT Kernel couldnt load (not a good thing). and secondly if you have a legit CD and key, why not use both? Even if you have 1 CD you can still use multiple keys with it.
Quote by mcg1sean
well first off my best guess is that NTLDR means that the Windows NT Kernel couldnt load (not a good thing). and secondly if you have a legit CD and key, why not use both? Even if you have 1 CD you can still use multiple keys with it.

But a CD key for pro won't work with the home edition.
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks