How much is this guitar generally worth? I'm not exactly sure the type or anything, but I'm assuming it's a Yamaha Pacifica Custom of some kind. Because I can't find it on the internet anywhere. I got it as a gift off of eBay some time ago. I am not actually selling it, I just want to know how much it's worth. But if somebody wants to make me an offer, I'd be glad to look at them, and who knows! Maybe the right offer will come along...also, remember if you make an offer, I will include a hard shell case with it. It is in very good condition. PM me if you want a picture of the case...

Details I know
Gold Hardware
Pearloid Pick guard
Dark, dark, dark green stain (stain means you can still see the grain from wood)

For more pictures, just PM me.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") = 100% Awesome

A good friend will help you up when you fall.
A best friend will just laugh and trip you again.
Last edited by Jdmaurer16 at Mar 4, 2008,
thats a mighty sexy guitar!!... do you ship internationally? supposing i make a tempting offer
I may ship internationally if the right offer comes along...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") = 100% Awesome

ill take that as a yes... ill speak with my asociates (sp?) to develop a future purcahse plan
Your asociates to develop a future purchase plan? I'm 15 years old, rephrase that please.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") = 100% Awesome

.... i was kidding... im a little short on cash right now... but maybe in the near future ill contact you
Ok. Nobody has told me how much its worth though, that was the whole point of this thread...so...how much is it worth?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") = 100% Awesome

really, thats it?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") = 100% Awesome

pretty much.... id doubt it goes for more than 250-300 brand new...
Quote by Jdmaurer16
really, thats it?

I bought one new for $115 or $125 about 6 years ago as my first guitar it didn't have the peroloid pickguard and gold hardware though. I ended up selling it and want to get another one I'd give you $175 for it if I had money.
not all pacificas are that cheap you know guys. there are some expensive ones. you might wanna do some research before you get ripped off on this one
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Ya, I'm gonna have to search and search to find the retail value of this. I am an experienced guitar player (i dont mean to brag), and this guitar has served me very well for the 5 years ive played. it has a very clean, good quality sound, stays in tune, and is just a great guitar! im reluctent to sell it, but i want to get my dream guitar (alpine white epiphone les paul custom...mmm...) so ya, ill do some research and post here if i find the original retail value.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") = 100% Awesome

Ok. I did some research, and I found some similar guitars like this on local classified ads. None of them were exactly the same, but they were all for about $180..so i would guess this guitar would be for around that.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") = 100% Awesome

bump
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") = 100% Awesome