Hey, its only been about 400 years since I last posted, anyway, I know a guy who is considering selling his RG1570 because he needs to buy a classical guitar, so he said to offer him a price, and he would check around at a shop with a guy he knows and will think about the price, but i need to offer him a sensible price and im not really sure how much i should offer.

So what would a RG1570 be worth? Its got the Edge Pro, its in good shape, just a few paint nicks, average wear I assume, so what would be a decent, attractive offer? (In Canadian Dollars)
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

well its a few years old, so i mean i think offering that much would be a little generous?...Not sure though
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

i just got a last years one and i bought it for 966 but i got it at a really really good deal as a couple places with the same guitar were selling it at 1100 or 1000, and the one i got was a discontinued color.
any other opinions?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by convictionless
i just got a last years one and i bought it for 966 but i got it at a really really good deal as a couple places with the same guitar were selling it at 1100 or 1000, and the one i got was a discontinued color.

what currency were you using?
you can get them new for 800? I thought they were up in the 1500-1800 Range...

Well, if 800 is true then somewhere between 500-650 should be about right.