So my computer has a virus - and I've tried 4 different anti-viruses but I just can't get rid of it... so it's come down to me restoring my computer.

Now, when I bought my Acer at Best Buy, we had them make Restore CDs - but they don't have instructions.

There's 3 CDs, labeled Acer Backup 1&2, and Acer Recovery Driver Apps.

What order do they go in, and how would I go about using them?
"The poor didn't want this one."
I totally could have helped. In that situation you need to do a boot scan. (I use Avast)

It scans your computer before it has loaded anything, so that the virus doesn't start up.

Anyway.. Good luck

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
To the asshole who suggested google:

My browser gets ****ing hijacked when I use google due to the virus. I do have common sense, I wouldn't ask UG unless it was a last resort.
Quote by pftyeaiplaybass
To the asshole who suggested google:

My browser gets ****ing hijacked when I use google due to the virus. I do have common sense, I wouldn't ask UG unless it was a last resort.

Feel free to read the rest of my post. I wasn't trying to be an ass.
dylpikle9, I'm sorry I didn't see your edit.

And I'm sorry I snapped at you. I've had a terrible day today (two family members in the hospital) and this virus is just the icing on the cake.

...the cake from hell, that is.
duuude i have the saaame freakin virus that doesnt let me use any search engines
sooo yea i cant help you or me

so srry

EDIT: and does yours keep poping up with some weird thing trying to get you to download and software thing? cuz mine does
Last edited by wardo9988 at Mar 2, 2008,